Patchouli Scented Candles That Bring Warmth Into Your Home
Patchouli oil is harvested from a plant in the mint family, found in southeast Asia. This product has long been used as a base in perfumes and room fresheners because of its pleasant musky-earthy aroma. Pairing it with floral, citrus and also sweet scents result in wonderful smelling home scenting products. Should you spice up your home with this exotic fragrance, here are the best patchouli scented candles to try!
LA JOLIE MUSE Moroccan Amber & Patchouli Natural Soy Candle
Of the patchouli scented candles on the market, the LA JOLIE MUSE Soy Candle offers a treat for the eyes as well as the nose. This lovely fragrance will spread out quickly once you light it, and even when it isn’t lit, the striking ceramic jar will add to your decor.
- soothing, balanced scent with cinnamon and geranium aromas topped with eucalyptus, saffron, plum, vanilla, amber, tonka and musk
- made with natural soy wax and lead-free cotton wick that allows your room to be rapidly filled up with the fragrance
- simple but decorative geometric gold ceramic jar
If you’re looking for the best home fragrance to enjoy at the end of long day, this is a wonderful option. You can purchase this candle in a decorative, geometric-shaped glossy gold jar that will be not only a very decorative décor item in your home but makes this candle an ideal gift for all occasions.
Paddywax Candles Tobacco & Patchouli
The lovely amber jar makes the Paddywax Tobacco & Patchouli product a terrific choice to scent your home. This candle combines patchouli, cinnamon and just a hint of tobacco for a deep, woodsy scent. If you find that patchouli scents is a bit too sweet for your space, the Paddywax line could be an excellent choice because
- pleasant smoky fragrance with notes of cinnamon, patchouli and tobacco
- clean burning soy-blend wax with cotton wick
- vintage-inspired decorative old-world apothecary bottle that is great for storing small items such as paper clips when it’s empty
The charming old-world apothecary label makes this a candle you can show off as well as savor. If you are afraid about the tobacco aroma in this combination, don’t worry, is just a hint; instead of the scent off a standard cigarette, think of a good quality pipe smoke.
Aroma Naturals Patchouli and Frankincense Essential Oil White Scented Pillar Candle
If you’re looking for a perfumed candle to relax after a long day, treat yourself to an Aroma Naturals Patchouli and Frankincense Aroma Pillar Candle. The pairing of frankincense and patchouli makes these patchouli fragrance candles a wonderful addition to your home.
- original authentic aromatherapy candle with pure essential oils, allergy friendly without synthetic fragrances
- mystical aroma with patchouli base and frankincense notes
- produced in small batches with only food-grade waxes, plant aromas and 100% pure essential oils
Place this beside your favorite chair so you can enjoy the fragrance while you read your daily devotion or practice your meditation. This lush, warm scent will lift your mood and put you in a relaxed state of mind.
A Cheerful Giver Soy Candle with Gold Lid & Exotic Fragrance
Treat yourself to a daydream fragrance with patchouli scented candles from A Cheerful Giver. This beautiful glass jar candle offers 95 hours of burn time to scent your home with the exotic aroma of amber and bergamot as well as patchouli.
- exotic amber-bergamot-patchouli fragrance
- premium soy wax for a clean, even, consistent and long-lasting burn
- in a sophisticated textured glass jar with a gold lid to keep the scent fresh
This is a fragrance works in the living room and it is an excellent bedroom candle that brings in a sense of wealth and comfort with the fragrance of amber in particular. Even when it is not lit, the pleasant aroma permeates the surrounding area. Relax, unwind and dream of a desert oasis!
Trapp Signature Home Collection Sandalwood Patchouli Votive Candle
If you love Asiatic scents in your home, the Trapp Signature Home Collection patchouli scented candles are a lovely choice. This line has a hint of sandalwood too, another lovely aroma to promote relaxation and a feeling of warm coziness.
- Asiatic patchouli blended with sandalwood and cedar
- a bottle of perfume in every candle -Trapp uses more scent oil in their products than other companies
- soy wax blend with single paper-cotton wick, approximately 15-20 hour burning time
Sandalwood can also take the chill off a cool evening and help you settle in for some private relaxation. Ready to snuggle in for a romantic movie with your partner? This is one of the best romantic candles to light!
CoCo Benjamin Highly Scented Soy Candle
If you’re looking for simple patchouli fragrance candles that can make your house smell amazing with patchouli alone, the CoCo Benjamin is a good investment. This line of candles is poured into lovely amber jars and features a rustic label that you will be proud to display.
- natural soy candle with earthy patchouli aroma
- long lasting scent, the candle burns evenly all the way to the bottom
- made with 100% USA natural soy wax
These vegan soy candles offer a clean burn and amazing scent that will last to the bottom of the jar. Do make sure to keep wick ends cleaned away as you enjoy the wonderful fragrance to avoid any smokiness.
Himalayan Trading Post Candle Ginger-Patchouli
If you love starting your day with candles, you may have just found the best patchouli candle you can use to energize your brain and spirit! The combination of ginger and patchouli means that your Himalayan Trading Post Homestead Tumbler Scented Jar Candle Ginger Patchouli fragrance tool will both perk up your spirits and get your mind ready to work.
- heavenly fragrance with ginger and patchouli notes
- in beautiful rustic vessel that can be reused when the wax has been melted away
- made with soy way, hand poured in the US
Ginger is used in cooking fresh or dried since ancient times because of its aromatic, exotic flavor. As a fragrance, this product can bring clarity to your mind and allow you to focus on what matters. What a way to start your day!
Inspired? Pin it!
"Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I'll make a small commission at no extra cost to you."
Ellie Rose is a florist and home fragrance expert. She has a passionate curiosity for learning about aromas and eager to help others on how to create a pleasant ambience in their home by using the power of scents.