Having Troubles Sleeping? Relax with These Lavender Scented Candles
Scented candles can provide you with various benefits on top of filling your house with fresh fragrances. Certain aromas, such as lavender don’t only smell wonderful but can help you to relax after a stressful day at work or even to create a calm atmosphere before bedtime. If you’d like to enjoy such advantages, here I share the best lavender candles for sleep!
Benefits of Lavender Scented Candles
Lavender is a cleansing, calming home fragrance. It has been documented as a soothing scent for more than 2500 years. In fact, the word lavender comes from the Latin word lavare, or to wash. This scent was used to perfume the home of Queen Elizabeth 1 and Queen Victoria who loved this fragrance for its wonderful smell and aromatherapy benefits that include promoting wellness, reducing stress and improving the quality of rest.
If you don’t have a garden or can’t grow lavender in your region, the benefits of fragrant candles should not be overlooked! By lighting a lavender candle before bed, you can freshen the space with a calming aroma to clear your mind and help you drop right off to sleep. If insomnia is a challenge, consider getting a couple of lavender candles to help your brain to shut down.
Best Lavender Candles for Sleep
French Lavender Vanilla Aromatherapy Scented Candle
When looking for candles for the bedroom, the one-pound French Lavender Vanilla Aromatherapy Candle is a great choice. This three-wick calming candle is made of soy way and comes in a beautiful purple jar so it does not only smells wonderful but looks nice. With essential oils of lavender and vanilla, this candle will leave you feeling calm and soothed and can naturally relieve stress.
- long-lasting and highly scented candle providing an 80 hour burn time
- vanilla and lavender aromas will leave you feeling calm and relaxed
- made with natural soy wax and premium essential oils for a clean, soot-free burning
French lavender is often considered to be a more intense fragrance than lavender grown in other parts of the world, so you won’t need a lot of burn time to scent your bedroom or your whole home with this lovely candle! As it offers 80 hours of burn time, your French Lavender candle will be a great investment.
Our Own Candle Company Simply Lavender Aromatherapy Candle
This 6.5-ounce soy wax Lavender Aromatherapy Candle is a treat that travels! If you’re looking for the best lavender candles for sleep no matter where you are, consider carrying this in your suitcase on your next adventure. Aromatherapy candles can improve sleep quality, so if you use lavender products at home, this candle will help to find relaxation in a new setting.
- 100% soy wax and all-natural essential oil candle with no dyes
- with stress relief lavender scent that is commonly used to eliminate nervousness and depression
- comes in a 6.5 oz. tin, offers 20 hours burning time
These charming little tins offer 30 hours on burn time in a small package, less than 4 inches in diameter. It contains only non-toxic materials – 100% soy wax and all-natural essential oils- and burns cooler than traditional waxes.
Scentered Sleep Well Aromatherapy Scented Candle
If you’re looking for a candle with calming aroma that could also make a lovely gift, the Scentered Sleep Well Lavender Scented Candle is a great purchase. This blend of essential oils provides a terrific candle scent for relaxation, pairing lavender with chamomile, ylang ylang, and geranium. For the best results, light it at least 30 minutes before bedtime and prepare your body and mind for a restful sleep.
- premium quality therapeutic candle; ideal sleep aid for those who suffer from poor sleep
- special sleep promoting blend created with experts containing lavender, chamomile, palmarosa, geranium, clove, ylang ylang with a hint of patchouli
- containing natural ingredients, free from impurities, nasty chemicals and synthetic fragrances
The small candles offer 18 hours of burn time, and their larger line of products offers 35 hours, so you can get them for home and for travel! Best of all, these glass candle holders come packed in a pretty box set that will make a lovely gift for your family members or friends who suffer from poor sleep quality.
SOLIGT Store Lavender Candle For Sleep
The lovely SOLIGT Store Lavender Candle For Sleep offers many lavender candle benefits in a minimalist package. This glass candle container is just over 7 inches tall and almost six inches in diameter, offering a great deal of burn time in a much smaller footprint than many aromatherapy candles.
- luxurious, comforting fragrance to soothe and relax whilst indulging the senses
- with high-quality essential oil that isn't overpowering but creates a lovely background smell, and ideal for aiding sleep
- simple and stylish home décor, ideal for gifting
You will want to keep the lead-free wick trimmed carefully, but this soy candle will puddle and be consumed with little soot if properly attended. Light it whenever you want to experience the calming power of aromatherapy!
Farm to Aromatherapy 2-Wick Candle with Wooden Lid
If you’re looking for a lavender-scented candle that lasts, the Farm to Aromatherapy 2-Wick Candle may be your ideal choice. This soy candle offers 35 hours of burn time and comes in a jar that you can use as a place to start your own lavender plants when the wax is finished. Even the wooden lid can be put to work as a coaster when you are done with this lovely candle.
- aromatherapy candle infused with essential oils for a sophisticated fragrance
- lavender aroma helps create a relaxing environment within your space
- with two wicks for a longer, cleaner burn and better fragrance
When considering aromatherapy candles for sleep, this light and floral aroma will create relaxation and the sense of tranquility in your room so you can rest. Create your own personal oasis in your home using the power of scents!
Love & Linger Lavender Soothing Candle
For those who love to scent their home with clean, earthy fragrances, the Love & Linger Lavender Soothing Candle is a wonderful choice. This three wick candle features vanilla, amber and myrrh notes too that might be the best lavender scented for insomnia since all these scents are known to be calming for the mind and body.
- lavender candle with subtle notes of vanilla, amber and myrrh
- housed in an elegant lavender frosted jar with a gold lid that adds to any home
- hand poured using the finest fragrance oils mixed in an organic soy and beeswax blend with lead-free cotton wicks
This large candle lasts extremely long; the jar is 4.5 inches in diameter and nearly 3.5 inches tall, made of a full pound of soy and beeswax for a consistent burn. Thanks to its sophisticated design, it this candle makes a pretty home décor item and since it comes packaged in a beautiful box, it is great gift-giving as well!
Fabulous Frannie Sleep All Natural Soy Travel Tin Candle
If you have long enjoyed the benefits of lavender scented candles at home, you know that convincing your brain to sleep in a new setting will be much easier with your favorite aroma around. Luckily, there is the Fabulous Frannie Travel Tin Candle, which will give you a great deal of comfort and take up little room in your suitcase. This six-ounce candle is 4 inches in diameter and just 2 inches tall so can be easily packed for any trip!
- 6oz travel-size soy wax candle
- made with pure essential oils: chamomile, marjoram, bulgarian lavender and vetiver
- provides a strong aroma and burns slowly so it lasts for a long time
In addition to lavender, this wonderful candle offers fragrances of marjoram and chamomile. It also contains a small amount of vetiver, commonly used by aromatherapists as a way to ground emotions. Whether you love to travel or just looking for a nice calming candle to enjoy at home, life is quite stressful now and this combination can help.
Inspired? Pin it!
"Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I'll make a small commission at no extra cost to you."
Ellie Rose is a florist and home fragrance expert. She has a passionate curiosity for learning about aromas and eager to help others on how to create a pleasant ambience in their home by using the power of scents.